Chat Support Specialist with Romanian/Hungarian or Czech and English for Revolut Account, TTEC Eastern Europe EAD
Месторабота Пловдив; Постоянна работа; Пълно работно време; Подходяща и за студенти; Подходяща и за кандидати с малък или без опит
TTEC has an excellent opportunity for you to provide outsourced support services to our client Revolut, an innovative international Fintech company focused on offering banking services: prepaid debit card, currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange and peer-to-peer payments.
We are looking for customer service superstars who will ensure the customers’ personal experience remains at the heart of everything they do.
What would you be doing?
- Supporting consumers via live chat;
- Providing great customer experience by managing customer’s expectations
- Resolving queries;
- Offering in-depth product knowledge;
- Monitoring and engaging consumer questions;
- Ensuring the best consumer experience possible is provided;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Pay for Performance bonus;
- Private Health/Medical Insurance and Eye Care Reimbursements;
- Reimbursement program;
- 20 Annual leave days.
We are looking for…
We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. We especially value candidates with:
- Verbal and written fluency in Romanian or Hungarian or Czech;
- Good English language skills;
- Previous customer service experience will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to multitask.
Our company was founded more than three decades ago. We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and we bring the best team, tools and practices to everything we do, we interact with customers 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. Working at TTEC is unlike anywhere else.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC family.
Experience being part of a global family.
Please send your CV in English
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.